You are welcome to share e-Learning with your classmates, your friends and your colleagues to enrich our capability of core competency to be competitive in the market place.
How to write Professional Business Emails
I. English Writing -- an email vs. a letter
II. Be Clear, Concise, and organized
BE CLEAR, CONCISE, AND ORGANIZED
1. Organize material exactly as they do
2. Use Headlines
3. Address all sub-questions individually
4. Answer it each time it comes up
5. Put it in the appendix
6. Sound like a well-informed friend
7. Stick to the point
8. Get rid of jargon
9. Pay your attention on grammar, spelling, and punctuation
10. Go to extraordinary lengths to follow instruction
III. Guidelines for Request Emails
1. Focus immediately or very soon on the information you need.
2. Tell why you need the information if the reason is not obvious.
3. Emphasize due dates.
4. Supply any further forms, information, contact names and numbers, or attachments so the reader can respond quickly and easily.
IV. Guidelines for Reply Emails
1. Thank the reader for the inquiry.
2. Mention immediately or near the beginning the information you are providing.
3. Mention anything you can't send and explain why.
4. Offer to help the requester in some other way. What information can you provide? Can you refer the requester to someone else who may be able to help?
5. Express appreciation and invite further inquires if that is appropriate.
V. Email Do's and Don'ts
VI. How to Write a Persuasive Email
How to write a Persuasive Email
1. Get agreement up front
2. Involve the experts
3. Read between the lines
4. Write for your audience
5. Focus on a theme
6. Use their questions to frame your benefits
7. Detail your qualifications
8. Draw on industry experience
9. Prove your capability
10. Use endorsements to make your case
11. Show them how they benefit
12. Stand out as uniquely qualifies
13. Pull the best from old winners
美國訓練與發展協會（American Society for Training and Development）指出在職場上撰寫專業電子郵件，必須注意以下七點：
This speech lecture has been condensed from 3 hours in the classroom to around one hour to be suitable for internet e-Learning.